Saturday, March 5, 2011

DESIGN FREE WEEKEND

Ok yes I have the Hipstamatic app on my Iphone and yes I know who doesn't. But I do really enjoy taking snaps with it. My fav lens is the 'Roboto Glitter' with the 'Blanko' film. I have had the perfect weekend for photo snapping so far.. Friday night hubby and I were child free so took ourselves off to the 'Garden of Unearthly Delights' as part of the Fringe Festival. For those of you unfamiliar with it there are two very famous Fringe Festivals - the Edinburgh in Scotland and my little ol' hometown of Adelaide. Adelaide comes alive when the Fringe is on and it's such a great place to be! Then today hubby wanted to do some mountain bike riding in the forest so we bundled up our little man and he and I wandered around the forest taking photos while hubby was off riding around the tracks. Such a perfect day!


images by moi

1 comment :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...