Monday, March 7, 2011

MONDAY FURNITURE GOODIES

My very stunning and stylish sister works at one of Australia's high-end furniture companies. She has one of the best jobs I think - working around beautiful furniture all day, whilst also getting to do some interior design and styling. Her company stocks the very sophisticated furniture and accessories of the French company Ligne Roset. Sis was showing me their latest products and I just about drooled!


'Facett' by the very quirky brother design duo Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec


'La Plic 2010' Wall Lights

'Bloom' Floor Light


'Ruche 2010' Lounge Chair which looks like a quilt has been draped over it


My fav the 'Togo' lounge - how comfy does it look? I just want to dive right in and snuggle down!


'Ottoman' inspired by a Moroccan footstool

all images via and copyright http://www.ligne-roset.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...