Friday, January 20, 2012

AMAZING GRACE!

I finally had a chance to visit The Grace Establishment on Wednesday night with a lovely girlfriend. I have been wanting to check it out for ages, as well known Melburnian firm Hecker Guthrie designed the interior. I am a fan of most of their work, although I do tend to find some of it a little to overly decorated and gimmicky, but The Grace Establishment did not disappoint. It is a beautiful crafted interior; its quirky, stylish and fun. I absolutely adore the mint coloured Thonet chairs and the light fittings. I also spotted one of two of Dane Lovett's artworks on the walls, one day one of his pieces will too adorn my walls! Definitely worth checking out!








No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...